iPlace is one of the largest companies providing professionally managed recruiting services for companies throughout the world. We are the fastest growing and are widely recognized as the highest quality of the Indian offshore recruiting companies. We have over 100 clients and more than 600 employees. iPlace’s global recruiting center is in Pune, Maharashtra, India, and our headquarters is in McLean, Virginia, USA. Please visit our website www.iPlaceUSA.com
for more information on our business, work culture, and services.
World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, India
Position Reports to:
Vice President - Business Development
iPlace is structured into three pillars that support eight business units:
- Business Development Pillar: New client sales and account management
- Service Delivery Pillar: Sourcing and recruiting operations for global clients
- People Pillar: Attract, develop, support, and retain great talent
One of iPlace’s core values is Partnership; we take pride in being a true business partner and supporting win-win relationships based on sharing risks and rewards. As an Account Manager, you will build and maintain multiple profitable partnerships with our clients.
- The Account Manager is the principal point of contact for their assigned clients.
- As a key manager within iPlace's Business Development Pillar, s/he will work closely with iPlace’s Vice President - Business Development to create and implement account management and sales strategies.
- S/he will work with management from the Service Delivery Pillar to prep, debrief, and support candidates during the interview process and collaborate with hiring managers at clients.
- The Account Manager will generate additional business from existing clients and pursue new sales opportunities.
Relocation and Work Hours
- 4 to 10 years of client account management experience in the recruiting industry
- Demonstrate and believe in the Butler Street four cornerstones of success www.butlerstreetllc.com/single-post/2017/01/22/Excuses-Excuses-Excuses
- Be process-oriented and adhere to iPlace’s methodology and best practices for effective sales and marketing strategies
- Persuade clients through exhibiting strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
- You will need to relocate to the job location, if residing outside Pune city
- Account Managers work a hard nightshift from either 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST or 9:30 PM to 6:30 AM IST, depending on business requirements.
- This is NOT a rotational shift; work timings are fixed based on the time zone where the client works.
- Compensation: Best in the industry, includes a base salary with significant placement incentives
- Benefits: Comprehensive package includes best-in-class Mediclaim policy, employee wellness programs - Practo and cult.fit, self-controlled appraisals, and other generous allowances. Click here to view the entire list of benefits.
- Work Culture: Vibrant and friendly environment, performance-based culture, timely awards and recognition for deserving employees, open-door policy, learning and development programs, corporate social responsibility programs