iPlace is one of the largest companies providing professionally managed recruiting services for companies throughout the world. We are the fastest growing and are widely recognized as the highest quality of the Indian offshore recruiting companies. We have over 100 clients and more than 600 employees. iPlace’s global recruiting center is in Pune, Maharashtra, India, and our headquarters is in McLean, Virginia, USA. Please visit our website www.iPlaceUSA.com
for more information on our business, work culture, and services.
- The continued growth of our existing and new businesses requires leaders who can inspire our employees and ensure we achieve our performance goal, and collaborate with senior management, clients to create sourcing and recruiting strategies. The quality of our leaders determines how rapidly iPlace’s businesses can grow.
- The Service Delivery Manager will be part of iPlace's management team and be accountable for their team's performance. S/he will work closely with iPlace's Business Unit Heads to leverage the expertise of their team to demonstrate excellent client relationship and management skills.
- Assist Account Manager(s)/Team Lead with urgent requirements
- Ability to manage the internal escalations in terms of team coordination, workflow process
- Mentor and guide the team on new recruiting trends and motivate them consistently to implement disciplined recruitment processes and procedures.
- Manage fulfillment SLAs, tracking metrics, and operational margins
- Manage the identification, development, and implementation of sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Lead the identification of performance goals, analyze performance metrics and assesses team member performance, coach team members, and share feedback for development
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for employee relations issues as necessary
- Oversee adherence to SOPs and best practices and ensure compliance, process, and quality consistency
- Act as a liaison with clients' hiring managers and leadership to discuss performance and ensure the achievement of goals; partner with Account Managers to lead meetings with clients to discuss performance and violations of Operating Level Agreements
- Conduct operational analyses, including pipeline health, process, and workflow, and provide direction to teams on short and long-term opportunities for optimization
- Accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationships within the service line
- Responsible for handling the complete resource, recruiting, and submissions of the resumes to the respective clients
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience generating understanding the opening, sourcing the right candidate, technical interviews, negotiations, closing the deal, and maintaining the relationship with client and consultants
- 8 to 15 years of client delivery and team management experience in the recruiting industry
- Have a record of measurable success managing, coaching, developing, and inspiring recruiting teams and building lasting partnerships with clients
- Demonstrate and believe in the Butler Street four cornerstones of success www.butlerstreetllc.com/single-post/2017/01/22/Excuses-Excuses-Excuses
- Have the ability to inspire their team members to be professional (as opposed to task-doers), strive for greatness, and accept accountability
- Be process-oriented and ensure team members achieve performance metrics
- Be able to work with clients and exhibit strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Service Delivery Managers work a hard nightshift from either 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST or 9:30 PM to 6:30 AM IST, depending on business requirements.
- This is NOT a rotational shift; work timings are fixed based on the time zone where the client works.
- Compensation: Best in the industry, includes a base salary with significant placement incentives
- Benefits: Comprehensive package includes best-in-class Mediclaim policy, employee wellness programs - Practo and cult.fit, work-from-anywhere in COVID, self-controlled appraisals, and other generous allowances. Click here to view the entire list of benefits.
- Work Culture: Vibrant and friendly environment, performance-based culture, timely awards and recognition for deserving employees, open-door policy, learning and development programs, corporate social responsibility programs