iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed recruiting services for companies throughout the world. We are the fastest growing and are widely recognized as the highest quality of the Indian offshore recruiting companies. We have 100+ clients and 800+ employees. iPlace’s global recruiting center is in Pune, Maharashtra, India, and our headquarters is in McLean, VA, USA. Please visit our website www.iPlaceUSA.com for more information on our business, work culture, and services.
Location: World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, India
Reports to: Head – Professional Development
iPlace is structured into three pillars that support eight business units:
- Business Development Pillar – New client sales and account management
- Service Delivery Pillar – Sourcing and recruiting operations
- People Pillar – Attract, develop, support, and retain great talent
The job responsibilities of the Sales Trainer include:
New Client Onboarding
- Involved right from the work process flow call, so they can understand the client's processes and expectations and help the Delivery Manager set up the processes accordingly.
- Responsible for all interview preps for the clients of the Delivery Manger they are assigned to - they may need the other Trainers to pitch in if/when there are many recruiters that need to be prepped, but it's on the assigned Trainer to coordinate those efforts and ensure that the others have a good brain dump of the relevant client details.
- Assist the Delivery Manager in training the recruiters on the client's processes, create the process document and relevant checklists to ensure that process is followed.
- Sales training experience is required.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills .
- Excellent interpersonal skills .
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- US staffing experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart, perseverant, resourceful, and ambitious.
- Results oriented problem solver, who believes in accountability and will not accept failure.
- Keen attention to detail and deadlines.
Relocation and Work Hours:
- This is an office-based role. You will need to relocate to the job location, if residing outside Pune city.
- Standard work hours will be 7:30 PM IST to 4.30 AM IST.
- Work hours may occasionally change as per business needs.
Compensation and Benefits
- Best in the industry compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes best-in-class Mediclaim policy, employee wellness programs - Practo and cult.fit, self-controlled appraisals, and other generous allowances. Click here to view the entire list of benefits.
- Vibrant and friendly work environment, performance-based culture, timely awards and recognition for deserving employees, open-door policy, learning and development programs, corporate social responsibility programs.