iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed recruiting services for companies throughout the world. We are the fastest growing and are widely recognized as the highest quality of the Indian offshore recruiting companies. We have 100+ clients and 800+ employees. iPlace’s global recruiting center is in Pune, Maharashtra, India, and our headquarter is in McLean, VA, USA. Please visit our website www.iPlaceUSA.com for more information on our business, work culture, and services.
Location: World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune, India
Reports to: Executive Vice President – Global Business Development
- The Head - Business Development will sell iPlace’s sourcing and recruiting services.
- Our sales process is highly collaborative and strategic; we craft win-win hiring solutions and work as trusted business advisors to our clients. We get new sales through email and calling campaigns, client referrals, Internet-based marketing led by our marketing team in India and attending industry conferences. We also benefit from strong organic growth from existing clients.
- The Head - Business Development will manage email and calling campaigns, demonstrate the discipline required to follow processes, and creativity in proposing solutions to solve clients’ hiring challenges.
- This position will be a key member of iPlace’s senior management team and will develop and implement the business strategies and sales processes required for the company to achieve its growth goals.
Who You Are:
You didn’t get to where you are by being passive. You set aggressive goals and go for them. You’re smart, energetic, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are inquisitive, innovative, and resourceful and eager to speak up and share your insights. You're a roll-up-your-sleeves, jump-in, and get-it-done type of person. You demonstrate grit, perseverance, coachability, and love challenges.
- Excellent communicator who has experience selling to senior executives.
- Must demonstrate and believe in the Butler Street four cornerstones of success.
- Record of success in a performance-driven culture and consistently exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrated maturity and confidence to be a brand ambassador and sales driver who reflects positively on the iPlace brand.
Relocation and Work Hours:
- This is an office-based role. You will need to relocate to the job location, if residing outside Pune city.
- This is a hard nightshift position. Standard work hours are the US Eastern shift from 7:30 PM IST to 4:30 AM IST.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation: Best in the industry compensation.
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package includes best-in-class Mediclaim policy, employee wellness programs - Practo and cult.fit, self-controlled appraisals, and other generous allowances. Click here to view the entire list of benefits.
- Work Culture: Vibrant and friendly work environment, performance-based culture, timely awards and recognition for deserving employees, open-door policy, learning and development programs, corporate social responsibility programs