Associate Recruiter, iPlace India Ltd.
iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed sourcing and recruiting services for American companies from India. Our international recruiting center is at the World Trade Center in Kharadi, Pune, India and our world headquarters is in McLean, Virginia, USA.
iPlace India has over 350 employees and our headcount is expected to continue to grow 50 percent year on year. Our goal is to have 10,000 employees by 2025. Please visit our website www.iPlaceUSA.com
iPlace’s internationally acclaimed sourcing and recruiting training program, iPlace Academy provides the best sourcing and recruiting training in India. Unlike training programs offered by other companies, iPlace pays salaries during training.
Being an Associate Recruiter is the entry path to a career at iPlace. Top performers can advance into senior recruiting and management positions, often in less than one year.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will learn:
- About American culture, the US staffing industry, sourcing and recruiting processes, interviewing candidates
- The full life-cycle recruiting experience - understanding the job order, sourcing the right candidate, handling negotiations, and closing deals
- To conduct professional assessment and verification for skills, experience, availability, compensation requirements and willingness to travel/relocate and overall suitability for the position
- How to use job portals and applicant tracking systems, VMS strategy and more preparing them for their current and future assignments.
- To work closely and assist senior team members
Head Special Projects - Recruiting (During Training)
- Strong spoken communications skills
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare concise and error–free reports for US business executives
- Domestic recruitment, market research, or BPO experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Internet, etc.)
- Smart, perseverant, and ambitious
- Outgoing personality who likes interact with people
- Unwavering integrity
- Loves to learn and share knowledge
- Meticulous with inclination to closely pay attention to detail
- Dynamic individual who thinks creatively to get placements
Associate Recruiters work a hard nightshift from 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST/9:30 PM IST to 6:30 AM IST.
- Top producer’s compensation will be the best in the industry and includes a base salary with significant placement incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package, including company-paid group medical and accident insurance, cab and generous allowances
iPlace India Limited
Office No 601|2|3|5|6|7
World Trade Center
Position Description Last Updated:
September 17, 2015