Associate Sourcer, iPlace India
iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed sourcing and recruiting services for American companies from India. Our international recruiting center is at the World Trade Center in Kharadi, Pune, India and our world headquarters is in McLean, Virginia, USA.
iPlace India has over 370 employees and our headcount is expected to continue to grow 50 percent year on year. Our goal is to have 10,000 employees by 2025. Please visit our website www.iPlaceUSA.com
iPlace’s internationally acclaimed sourcing and recruiting training program, iPlace Academy provides the best sourcing and recruiting training in India. Unlike training programs offered by other companies, iPlace pays salaries during training.
Being an Associate Sourcer is the entry path to a career at iPlace. Top performers advance into senior sourcing and management positions, often in less than one year.
As an Associate Sourcer, you will learn:
- About the US staffing industry, US visa and employment types, American culture, US business practices, and the US educational system
- Sourcing and recruiting best practices including using advanced sourcing techniques
- How to identify resumes of high quality candidates who will be hired for the job openings sent to iPlace from our US-based clients
- How to use job boards, LinkedIn, and applicant tracking systems
- How to write compelling emails that get candidates to apply for jobs
- To work closely with and assist senior team members
Head – Special Projects
- Strong spoken communications skills
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to prepare concise and error–free reports for US business executives
- Sales lead, market research, or recruiting experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Social Media, etc.)
- Smart, perseverant, and ambitious
- Unwavering integrity
- Loves to learn and share knowledge
- Meticulous with inclination to pay close attention to detail
- Dynamic individual who thinks creatively to source resumes